|Arsen Musayelyan 71a597d678|
Send files between systems quickly and securely
opensend -rto start the receiver
opensend -s -t <type> -d <data>
- A website URL
- A file path
- A directory path
opensend -s -t url -d "https://google.com"
opensend -s -t file -d ~/file.txt
opensend -s -t dir -d /home/user
- This project uses go modules, so building is easy
- First, go 1.14+ must be installed (use buster-backports on debian)
- Then, run
makeinside the project's directory.
- This will get the dependencies and compile all the files.
To install, simply follow the building instructions and then run
sudo make install
sudo make install-macos
Using on iOS
Opensend can run on iOS using the iSH app.
- Install go using
apk add go
- Clone this repository
- Use opensend as normal, but skip device discovery
- Device discovery does not work properly in iSH due to Alpine Linux
- When running receiver, add
- When running sender, add
- This applies bidirectionally
- Known issues
- Opensend takes a while to become ready on iOS
Ports to whitelist
- TCP 9797 for key exchange
- TCP 9898 for file transfer